BLACK BLUE DORADO/GREY/ POLARIZED POLYCARBONATE
8 Base Mold Injected
Fit / Measurements:
50h - 140w - 138l
Pelagic Polarized Fishing Sunglasses offer the most advanced polycarbonate lens in the world. Our proprietary XP-700™ Polarized Lens System combines the latest optical technologies to create the ultimate visual advantage both on and off the water.
- Melanin Technology
- Enhanced Clarity and Contrast
- 5-layer Anti-Reflective Coating
- Oleophobic/Hydrophobic Coating
- Multi-Layer Anti-Scratch Hard Coating
THE MELANIN ADVANTAGE - Pelagic is the first company in the offshore market to infuse MELANIN into all its lenses. What is melanin? Melanin is a pigment found throughout the human body which acts as a natural defense against the sun. Its sole purpose is to protect our skin and eyes against sunlight damage by filtering all forms of Ultraviolet (UVA, UVB, UVC) and High Energy Visible (HEV) light, better known as “Violet-blue light”.
- Powerful, natural protection from UV and HEV rays
- Reduces Eye Strain and Fatigue
- True Color Perception
PELAGIC POLARIZED™ features Carbonite-16™ frame technology, engineered to combat the extreme conditions of the offshore environment. These fishing glasses are tough yet flexible, lightweight & comfortable, and perfectly balanced for performance and style...on land or at sea.
- Lightweight – Takes away pressure points
- Durability – ANSI Z87.3 Certified Shatterproof
- Flexibility – Comfortable, contoured fit