- Creates a waterproof seal
- Minimizes vibration and shocks
- Easy to install or remove
- Highly corrosion resistant - Marine Grade
- Can be installed into blind holes
Well nuts are a mostly rubber (EPDM) fastener with a hidden brass nut near the end. They have a flange on one end with a long barrel that is inserted into a hole. Rubber Well nuts are a common choice for waterproofing holes where an attachment is needed. A well nut is also commonly referred to as a rawl nut, rawlnut, or a rubber rivet nut.