Tsunami Evict Spinning Reels are the must have bottom fishing spinning reel. Many anglers are starting to bottom fish with spinning gear. When you aren't into conventional reels but still want to battle big and powerful bottom dwellers, the Evict spinning reels have you covered. These reels are constructed with a stainless steel main gear, stainless steel pinion and a sealed stainless steel main shaft. The eight sealed stainless steel ball bearings on these reels allows for smooth action and increased corrosion resistance. These reels can be used like a winch when getting big fish off the bottom with their CF3 carbon fiber drag system. These spinning reels are great even if you're top water fishing. They cast well and are ideal for live bait fishing. A great spinning reel that won't break the bank.
- Aluminum body
- Fully machined aluminum spool with braid ready spool band
- Graphite rotor with aluminum bailware
- Stainless steel drive and pinion gear
- Stainless steel sealed main shaft
- 7 sealed bearings plus 1 anti-reverse bearing
- Machined aluminum handle arm and power knob
- EVA paddle knob included in box (3000 and 4000 models only)
Tsunami Carbon Shield II Spinning Rods are designed with Fuji K Guides with Fazlite inserts. Made with feather light IM7 graphite blanks with D16 nanotech and unique carbon fiber design. D16 Nanotech blank technology consists of multi-directional layers of IM7 carbon fiber that have been injected with nano resin and wrapped in 8 different angles which evenly disperse flexural force in 16 directions. This combination provides an extremely lightweight blank that resists twist and adds hoop strength. These rods make casting to, hooking, and fighting big fish as easy as it gets. Great choice whether you are casting soft plastics to striped bass in the northeast or using live bait for redfish and other inshore saltwater species in the south.
- Anodized aluminum reel seat with stainless steel hoods and custom locking ring
- Premium cork grips
- Unique carbon fiber design
- IM7 Graphite blank with D16 Nanotech
- Fuji K Guides with Fazlite inserts